Education: The successful candidate will have earned a Bachelors Degree in telecommunications, computer science or closely related field.
Experience: A minimum of 7 years experience designing and implementing complex networks. Satellite experience is a definite plus.
The successful candidate must have:
* An excellent knowledge of enterprise LAN/WAN architecture.
* Must have previous sales engineering experience.
* A familiarity with various enterprise applications (MS, Citrix, etc.) and networking devices (Cisco, Foundry, etc.).
* A mastery of IP networking skills.
* An awareness of or ability to quickly learn about satellite communication concepts.
* The ability to analyze customer needs and provide applications and services to meet these needs.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* The ability to work closely with customers.
* The ability to act in a consultative role to ensure customer needs are met.
* The ability to coordinate technical features with business values.
* Knowledge of common network operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and Unix.
* The ability to travel.
* Speaks and writes English fluently (speaking/writing one or more other languages are an asset).
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V